We are actively monitoring the coronavirus and updates from the CDC closely. Until further notice, our facility will remain open during normal hours. We are taking the following precautions to ensure the well-being of our staff and clients:
- We are limiting visits to the patient only, please do not come with other family members or friends.
- Please come as close to the time of your appointment to help us with social distancing and limiting interactions inside.
- We are pre-screening all patients with the standard questions being asked as recommended by the CDC.
- We are taking patient temperatures when you arrive. If your temperature is above 100 you will be sent home.
- We have upgraded our disinfectant wipes to medical-grade wipes being used before and after sessions.
- We are limiting no more than 2 sessions on the floor at one time.
- We are asking for you to call ahead for scheduling.
During this time, we are dedicated to helping our community in any way we can. Please check back to this page often for updates and announcements as they occur and make sure to follow our social media platforms for real-time information.